Dr. Marwan Alsafadi, FECSM
Erectile dysfunction is a common sexual disorder in men and can occur in young people, as it increases with age.
There are several factors that have a direct effect on erection, which can be psychological, organic, neurological, and hormonal factors. Therefore, treatment of erectile dysfunction depends on a detailed study of the case and conducting the necessary medical examinations and examinations to find out the cause and treat the cause.
Scientific studies have proven that maintaining a healthy lifestyle leads to improve erection and maintaining it in the long term as:
- Maintaining ideal weight
- Maintaining abdominal circumference less than 102 cm
- Daily regular exercise
- Quitting smoking
The following tips help to improve erection:
- Don’t have sex unless there is a desire for sexual intercourse.
- Focus your attention on exciting sexual stimuli and avoid distraction.
- Focus on your personal pleasure.
- Use all of your senses to get the most arousal possible (auditory – sensory – visual – olfactory).
- Avoid sexual intercourse at the wrong time and place.